Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Janet Lim-Napoles still at large as arrest warrant for kidnapping not yet served - GMA News

Alleged mastermind of the kidnapping of a whistleblower in the pork barrel scandal, businesswoman Janet Lim-Napoles remained at large Thursday morning, 12 hours after government agents fanned out to serve an arrest warrant the Makati regional trial court issued Wednesday.

As of 7 a.m., the National Bureau of Investigation said the arrest warrant was not yet served, radio dzBB's Carlo Mateo reported.

NBI director Nonnatus Rojas said they continue to coordinate with the intelligence community in locating Napoles and her brother, the report said.

Janet Napoles had been linked to a multibillion-peso scam involving the use of pork barrel funds of some lawmakers.

At her posh Pacific Plaza condominium, meanwhile, neighbors and security personnel were tight-lipped on Napoles' whereabouts, dzBB's Manny Vargas reported.

The report said security personnel declined to answer queries by media crews that staked out the condominium on whether Napoles was still there.

Even neighbors would not answer questions on her whereabouts. Some claimed they did not know her.  — ELR, GMA News


http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNHIdkgx8eP8P38n2x-AaX0KHpyuaw&url=http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/322061/news/nation/janet-lim-napoles-still-at-large-as-arrest-warrant-for-kidnapping-not-yet-served
jika diwebsite ini anda menemukan artikel dengan informasi dan konten yang salah, tidak akurat, bersifat menyesatkan, bersifat memfitnah, bersifat asusila, mengandung pornografi, bersifat diskriminasi atau rasis mohon untuk berkenan menghubungi kami di sini agar segera kami hapus.
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

© KAWUNGANTEN.COM Powered by Blogger